We need your help!
If you are not already a member, please consider joining the Nevada Wildlife Federation in order to help support wildlife conservation efforts in Nevada! Your tax deductible membership dues – for an investment of as little as $25 per year – will make important things happen:
- You will join other sportsmen and wildlife enthusiasts in representing their interests at local, state and federal levels by being a part of the Sportsmen’s Action Network.
- You will receive the Nevada Wildlife Federation quarterly newsletter Nevada Wildlife and stay informed on the campaign to support elk on public lands, the Greater Sage-Grouse, and other crucial conservation issues facing our state.
- You will help the Nevada Wildlife Federation continue its tradition of conservation education for young Nevadans by supporting programs like the Annual Kid’s Fishing Derby and Annual Youth Camp.
- You will help to expand the education of the public to be good stewards of the land by working to improve our quality of life and keep our wild places in Nevada for our children and grandchildren to enjoy.
The categories below indicate various levels of membership.
- Student $15.00 per year (for a maximum 2 years)
- Individual $25.00 per year
- Affiliate Organizations $25.00 per year
- Family $35 per year (up to 4 persons per household)
- Sustaining $45 (Level 1) per year
- Sustaining $60 (Level 2) per year
- Benefactor $100 per year
- Lifetime Membership $400.00 (one time donation)
- Corporate $250 (Level 1) per year
- Corporate $500 (Level 2) per year
- Corporate $1000 (Level 3) per year